Shipping via air freight? Once in Jamaica, we have FREE delivery options for you!
- Pick up at Partner Location in Downtown, Kingston
- Office Delivery (Kingston & St. Andrew Metropolitan Area and Portmore only)
Other delivery options for packages shipped via air freight include:
- Send via ZipMail at your nearest Post Office US$1.99 per package
- Send via courier service such as Knutsford Express or TARA (COD at your cost)
- Home Delivery (Kingston & St. Andrew Metropolitan Area and Portmore only) US$6.99
- BONUS! Gift wrap your package for you US$4.99
CUSTOMS DUTIES & FEES
Does the value of your package exceed US$50? Customs Duties, Taxes, and Declaration Fee will be applied:
- Packages deemed by Jamaica Customs Agency to exceed US$50 or containing commercial quantities or for commercial use will attract Customs Fees.
- A Customs Declaration Fee (US$15.00) will be applied to all packages that require any such duty payment.
- Please note that, both Customs Declaration Fee and Duties will need to be paid before package release is attempted at the airport.
- Oversize handling fee of US$15.00 will be charged on packages with dimensional or actual weight greater than 50 lbs.
- Over-packing fee of US$35.00 will be charged on fragile items.
- Hazmat fee of US$15.00 will be charged for packages containing Hazardous Materials.